No Special Number?
All draw games carry a QUICK PICK option which is a random selection of numbers by the terminal.
The DNL Random Number Generator creates also a completely random set of numbers and/or letters for each game.
Where to Buy Island Wide
With the Agent Locator tool find around the Island, places where you can play our games.
Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited produces bank notes and payment systems, passports and passport issuing systems, lottery tickets and electronic lottery games, postage stamps, securities certificates, shareholder communications, and other high security documents and related issuing systems. The Company markets its products to government agencies and authorities, as well as to institutional and other customers in more than 40 countries. The company manages the Dominica National Lottery in the island of Dominica, through its wholly owned subsidiary CBN Dominica Inc.
If you are passionate about computing, you like to learn continuously, self-taught, you are motivated to use cutting-edge technology and you seek excellence in what you do, we have a position for you as an:
Unix System Administrator
Reporting to the Director - Technology Systems and Support at Canadian Bank Note Company, Limited, you will be part of an international, highly technical team, supporting complex lottery systems operating in Latin America and the Caribbean. You will participate in all aspects of TSS operation: designing, building, deploying, troubleshooting, and maintaining CBN lottery systems, using advanced skills in system administration, optimization, and automation. Our systems are very modern; they utilize cutting-edge technologies every member of the team is expected to master.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems in a complex, modern, virtualized system.
- Write and implement code for automation of our systems using puppet and scripting.
- Update the system as required, following aggressive deployment schedule.
- Patch the system following patching schedule.
- Implement new components of existing system and/or new systems as required.
- Take 24/7 responsibility for our system for a week at a time following our on-call schedule.
- Propose improvements to the system and participate in testing and implementation.
- Research and prototype new elements for our systems.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Linux Operating System
- TCP/IP Networks
- Web Technologies
- Virtualization concepts
- Program and write scripts
- Critical thinking
- Communication and customer service
- Degree in System Engineering, Computing, Computer Science, or related field; or - Technical College Diploma in related field.
- Experience in programming, networks, and/or virtualization preferable, but not mandatory.
- Strong command of English language to communicate in oral and written form.
- Willing to travel outside the country.
- Possession of a reliable working vehicle and a valid driver s license.
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Continuous training
To apply, please send a cover letter along with your curriculum vitae and three (3) references to:
CBN Dominica Inc., Cnr. of Independence & King George Vth Streets,
P.O. Box 694, Roseau, Dominica
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please also note that applications received after 15th August 2021 will not be acknowledged.